Saturday, December 4, 2010

I love this book~

I love Diary of a Wimpy Kid : The Ugly Truth. I've finished read it.. 

I should buy the first one so I can understand the story.. Diary of a Wimpy Kid.
I really love his story. Its fun to read..  =)

For now, this wimpy kid (Greg Heffley) has 5 diaries.


Anyone want to buy it for me? hehehehehe.. I really want to read those books. The one that I bought costs RM 45.95. Expensive isn't it? well, not my money~ hehe.. my father use his credit card to pay it..  =P

I'll tell you less about the story in his diary that I buy,

Greg Heffley has always been in a hurry to grow up.
But is getting older really all it's cracked up to be?
Suddenly Greg is dealing with the pressures of boy-girl parties, increased responsibilities, and even the awkward changes that come with getting older. And after a big fight with Rowley (his best friend), it looks like Greg is going to have to face the "ugly truth" all by himself...

Thats all I can tell you.. If you interested with this book, go buy for yourself.. HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment